Just me

Monday, October 03, 2005

Apartment photos (before)

Here's some photos taken from the new apartment. (don't get too shocked ok.....) .



Err....this is the smallest room in the apartment, designated to be the store room. If you look closely enough.....beneath those piles of clothes.....you'll see the dining table !! ..and behind the dining table, it's the dining chairs.....(why is my dining table in my store room ?? just continue reading....)



This is the kitchen area, it's an open kitchen, erm....the kitchen cabinets are still being assembled, lots of defects on the cabinets, so complained and the contractors came to fix them lor. So this is the picture of work in progress, which also explains why my dining table is doing in the store room. Cause workers working on the kitchen, I don't want them to scratch/damage the table, so keep in store room first.



The living room.



Night view from master bedroom window.


Ok ok, I've said my moved, but I didn't say I've packed ! :)
This is sort of my before pictures of the apartment, before everything is really done and decorated. Too bad I didn't take any pictures of the apartment when I just got the keys. Then can see the bare apartment without any painting and furnitures.

So, now you can 'agak-agak' when I can have house warming party, eh ?....erm estimated sometime next year !!? :))



3 Comments:

  • Nice night view u hv there. dun hesitate to buzz me if u need any help in cleaning. :-).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 AM, October 05, 2005  

  • Thanks Chumi ! Cleaning is easy, but unpacking is a headache....just taking one day at a time. No hurry anyway :)

    By Blogger paupau, at 9:31 AM, October 05, 2005  

  • paupau, you zeng-gai-gai started a blog, didn't inform har... ;)
    I suspected it was YOU already, until I reached this post then only confirme. Hehehe!

    Congratulations for having your own blog! :)

    Will visit often. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home