Just me

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm a scaredy cat (Part 1)

Yes, I have to admit I'm a scaredy cat. I don't like to watch ghost movies because I know I'll be scared stiff and jumpy for a few days (sometime weeks...depending on how scary the movie is). I'm scare of the dark too, erm a bit la.....but I definitely don't like the dark.....when it's dark things look completely different, and imaginations will run wild you know. See a corner dark dark....erm..it that a shadow ?? it that ..er. er...wah...scare already.

I think this is something that started from young. Maybe I'm born scaredy cat ! I remember When I'm small, if I need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I'll have to turn on all the lights from my room leading to the bathroom then after going to the bathroom, off the lights one by one. You know la, the design of the old houses, usually the bathroom is at the far back of the house, usually in the kitchen. So, when I need to go, firstly turn on the room light, then those florescent lights will flicker for a while before it's completely on. I'll be standing there, don't dare to move until the light is completely on. Then next is walk out to the living room, first thing !..turn on the lights! And same thing here also, wait for the flicker. Then proceed to the dining room, on dining room's light, next is kitchen then at last reach the bathroom. Of course lights on all the way. After done 'o ye liu (late night she-she)', very fast flush the toilet and get out of the toilet.....ya the flushing sound I oso scare, cause very loud and sounds like a monster like that. So, after flush I'll quickly run out from toilet. Then proceed back to room, off-ing all the lights on the way...hehehehe. I still remember that after off the living room light, I'd be standing in the all dark living room, so I would make sure that my room door is open, so that when I off the living room light, the light from my room will light up the living room a bit, then I don't need to be in the dark.....hehehehehe...After entering my room, I'd off the room light, and quickly jump into my bed and cower under my blanket. Mission accomplish.

When I've bigger, a teenager, ahh...not so scaredy cat already. Can go 'o ye liu' without having to turn on all the lights. But then will walk very very fast to the bathroom, and walk very very fast back. Don't really dare to turn and look here look there, look at the dark corners and all.

Nowadays ? ....thanks goodness for something called attached bathroom !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home