Just me

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Jergens Soft Shimmer Lotion

Recently a colleague was sent to US for a business trip. I jumped at the chance and ask her to get me some stuff from US. You see, I read a lot of US women magazines and I drool over the products that they have which aren't sold in Malaysia. One the the things that I asked her to buy is Jergens Soft Shimmer Lotion :

It has some tiny 'light reflective' thingy which helps illuminate your skin. But I was actually hoping for a 'body glow' effect, but this is good too. I might slabber this lotion on during my wedding day. It a moisturizer too, so it helps soften the skin. Best thing is it's not sticky at all, even in the humid Malaysian weather.

After including the exchange rate, the lotion cost RM23.39.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home