Just me

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Kek sei yan arr.....

I was doing my weekly shopping at Mutiara Damansara's Tesco. I got my fruits, vege, fish, chicken, junk food etc etc and I went into the non-halal shop to get some spare ribs. I parked my trolley to a side, outside of the shop (that's what people usually do, cause the non-halal shop is quite small). 5 mins later when I came back out, my trolley was gone ! Gone, gone, just vanished into thin air. I'm very sure that I left the trolley outside the shop, but now it's gone. I walked around the place like an idiot trying to look for my trolley. Maybe I thought, someone pushed it away cause it's blocking them or something. But I searched and search and it's nowhere to be found.

I searched for like 10 minutes and finally gave up. Damn it! I had to get another empty trolley and REDO MY GROCERY SHOPPING ALL OVER AGAIN!....omigod. I had to get the fruits and veges again, queue up again to have them weighed and tag with the price. Same goes to the fish. omigod, I had to walk around almost the whole of Tesco again, walking from the non-halal section back to the fruits section and then all the way back to the fish section again. All the while having to deal with kids running around like they are in the playground and trolley jam caused by people who like to park their trolleys right in the middle of the aisle. Arggghhh....

What kind of person would take someone else's trolley! I mean, all the stuff in there are unpaid for. Maybe someone saw the fresh and delicious oranges and strawberries that I picked and decided that he/she wanted it too. But then he/she was to lazy to walk back to the fruits section and just conveniently hijacked my trolley! Either that, or some super 'blur' person took my trolley thinking it's his/hers. How 'blur' can you be !?

To the person who took my trolley, if you took it purposely, well I hope you get serious food poisoning eating all stuff that I picked out. If you took it accidentally, I hope you had to queue up at the counter for more than 1/2 hour, and when it's your turn, only you realized that it's not your trolley, you had to put back all the items that you don't want in the trolley and redo YOUR grocery shopping which consist of hundred over items!!!

Hrumphhhh.....

4 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that. It must be very frustrating.

    I think the outlet's staff did that. Don't blame them, coz there are shoppers that put perishable items in trolley, then decide not to buy them but lazy to put them back. So, it is quite common to have trolleys of perishable goods that got rotten (include milk etc).

    I think it is their practice to wait for a while (but not too long) for the owner to return. And then they will put back all the stuff to their original place to preserve freshness.

    I saw once in Jusco, where the fresh milk was concerned. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM, September 04, 2006  

  • If that's the case, I understand. But I was in the non-halal shop for less than 5 mins. I don't think it's the staff that took it (if it is...then I have to come up with another curse ;p)

    I guess I'm just plain unlucky that day.

    By Blogger paupau, at 1:05 PM, September 05, 2006  

  • hi paupau. wonder u need anycakes? cravingscafe next to little black book has very good cakes. Do drop by... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 AM, September 07, 2006  

  • oh - the shop is in desa sri hartamas... above Ecesis boutique, beside LBB..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home