Just me

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Warehouse Dress

I saw this dress at Warehouse@1U. I want I want I want !

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=152

I want to wear this dress for my ROM (Registration of Marriage). It's beautiful, elegant and strapless, I love strapless dresses !
Did you notice the price ? It's 70pounds....now if I were working in UK, earning in pounds....for 70pounds....I would buy ALL the Warehouse dresses. Aren't they all elegant and simple and nice ?

But of course.....everything needs to be converted to RM hor ? I checked the price in the store in 1U.....guess how much ? RM489. That's almost RM500 !!! ....Why ??!! Why Warehouse has to be from UK ! ...why not America ! or Singapore or wherever....at least those countries, converted already, it's still affordable mah.

Not that I cannot afford to pay RM500 for the dress....but siao (crazy) ar ?!! RM500 for a dress. If I bought this dress, I'm going to invite EVERYONE to me ROM. ;p

Anyway, sweet sweet fiancee offered to buy me the dress. :) :) :) .......but I checked in 1U, there's only 1 left and it's in large size.......I tried it, and if I didn't hold on to the dress, it'll slip down right to my buttocks. DAMN IT !

I know I know, there's another Warehouse branch in KLCC, but I think I have a change of mind. I don't think I want fiancee to spend RM500 on a dress. It's too wasteful (See....how good a fiance I am??)

Ah well....forgot Warehouse. I can still check out other boutiques. Hopefully I can find a nice, elegant, simple and CHEAP dress for my ROM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home