Just me

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lotsa 'Dog' Babies this year

First, it was my sis-in-law. Then, it's Chumi. Next, it's Suzzette. Now, it's one of my very good friend who's staying in Singapore ! And even Shazmin from the Mix Breakfast show ! What's happening to them ? They are all pregnant, expecting a bundle of joy on this year, the year of the Dog. :)

Sis-in-law is almost 4 months pregnant now, though she still don't know what gender the baby is going to be. At first during the 2nd month, doctor told sis-in-law that she might be expecting twins. Me and big bro thought, twins ?! Since when our family genetics has twins huh ? Could it be from sis-in-law's side ? She said her family don't have twins too. But anyway, after further checkups, confirm that it's not a twin. Big bro heave a big sign of relieve, cause he was worrying about the double expenses has it been twins. hehe. Our family are just very happy to have a new member by the middle of this year :)

Then it's Chumi, expecting her first child. I now believe it when people say that pregnant women has a certain glow, because I saw Chumi and she has that glow ! ......I know the gender already. Ngek Ngek Ngek....but I'll let her have the fun in annoucing it.

Next it's Suzzette, a friend of mine who's expecting her 2nd child.

And the latest is my childhood friend from hometown, well, she's staying in Singapore now. She just got pregnant. Guess who broke the news to me? My mom ! ......how did she know? Because my mom met her mom in the market and her mom told my mom about it. Hey, don't laugh/be suprised....things like this happens in my small town hometown ok. In fact, this is the way I keep in touch with the latest updates of most of my hometown mates. hahaha.

And what about Shazmin from the radio show. Yeap, she's expecting her no.2 too. She actually 'outted' her news herself when she was interviewing Lilian Too on the Breakfast show. She asked Lilian Too what's the characteristic of a baby born on the year of the Dog like. Then Richard Ng, her co-host blurted out that she's expecting her No.2. And what was Lilian Too's answer to Shazmin ?...aiya surf her website and read for yourself la.

Congrats to all mothers to be, stay healthy and have a healthy and bouncy 'Dog' baby :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home