Just me

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kim Gary, The Curve

On my first time going to Kim Gary in The Curve...the waiter asked me "Smoking or Non-smoking", I thought "Cool, they have separate sections". But a quick glance at the restaurant showed no such partition or separate rooms. It was just like any other Kim Gary or Mong Kok Char Chan Teng (you know, to me they are the same) where it's a cramped up place with air-con. Unless there a hidden room somewhere that I didn't know of.

After being seated in the non-smoking section, I asked the waiter "Where's the smoking section?". The waiter replied "There".......Where? It's the back portion of the restaurant.....meanwhile, the non-smoking section is at the front portion of the restaurant. So, say if there are 10 rows of tables, the first 5 rows are non-smoking and the last 5 rows are for smoking. like.huh.?

I thought it was weird at first, because the whole restaurant is 1 enclosed area and there are no separation whatsoever, so what kind of a non-smoking/smoking area is it ? ....

But then, maybe Kim Gary is trying to applease their customers. At least, the non-smoking customers won't end up sitting to a smoking customer and 'enjoy' the second hand smoke while eating their french toast eh. Yeah right ! It's an enclosed area, aren't people suppose to NOT smoke in enclosed areas ? So, now that Kim Gary has 'marked' the back portion of the restaurant as a smoking area, isn't that giving the customers the encouragement to smoke in a air-con room, full with people who DON'T want to inhale their second hand smoke ! This is just duh...(I don't know, this is the only word that I can think of)

Oh, by the way....did you know that Blook opened a store in 1Utama, Old Wing? Next to Salabianca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home