Just me

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Fragrance Warehouse Sales

Went to the fragrance warehouse sales this morning in Kelana Jaya. Wah...so many people, there was not enough parking. Luckily, fiance went with me, so he just drop me off and waited for me at the parking area.

In I went shop shop shop buy buy buy ! There's quite a lot of ppl there but not too many. There was no need to wait or queue up to go into the warehouse, no need to push and squirm your way to have a look at the products. Actually it was quite a breeze compared to the hush puppies warehouse sales last year.

There was sooo many brands on sales, sooo many to choose from. But to my dismal, the Burberry Brit I was hoping to buy is not sold there....uhuk uhuk....there's was only a special edition Burberry Brit in red color and I didn't really like that scent. Wanted to buy the CK Eternity for fiance too, but it was on the other side of the warehouse, and a fellow shopper told me that CK was the most popular brand and everyone was just grabbing bottles of it's perfume....wah so 'kua cheung' (exaggerating)

After grabbing the perfumes went to queue up and pay....I saw all the stuff other shoppers were buying....wah!...buy sooooo many la those ppl, 2 boxes of this and that....almost everyone ended up with purchases between RM300-RM400. My purchase seems so small, only 2 items. A bit regret that I took so little item....hehehe...kiasu...see ppl buy so many, I also don't want to lose out. But then if I buy loads of stuff, fiance will sure say "Wah....buy so many! You already have so many perfumes"....hehehehe.

In the end, bought the Bvlgari For Him for fiance (poor him, had to wait for more than 1/2 hour in the parking lot), and the Celine for Her for myself :)


Bvlgari pack, inclusive of a perfume, shower gel, black toiletries bag - RM130
Celine for her - RM40

Cheap ?....worth waking up early on a Saturday morning :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home