Just me

Friday, October 07, 2005

Skin Food

Went shopping in 1U last weekend, so happen that there was an opening of this new store called Skin Food at the new wing. At first look at the name I thought it was a store that sells supplements or healthy food products. But actually, it's a cosmetic and skincare store ! It has a really cute concept there all the products there are named related to food like like black bean eyeliner, berry lip gloss.....even diet lip balm.... :)

Since it's first day opening and I've been looking high low for a eyebrow color that suits me, so I went in and checked out the stuff lor. I'm pleasantly surprised that the price for it's products are quite reasonable. finally found the eyebrow pencil with the black grey color that I wanted, best thing was that it only cost me RM14.50 ! Somemore the pencil has a build in brow brush too, so it's 2-in-1. yeah! The longer time I spend in the store, the more things I wanted to buy, the lip balm, lip gloss, facial scrub, so in the end I limit myself to these few things, after trying out these products and if they are work as good as it looks, I'll be back !


I bought a body scrub (RM30 something, the fragrant is refreshing!), a eyeliner pencil (RM14.50), a eyebrow pencil (RM14.50), and I got 2 free samples of a rice mask and black sugar something mask.

Now, time to go pamper myself ....... :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home