Just me

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Orchid

Look at the posts that I've put up on my blog. Half of it is about shopping/purchases huh. Skin food, 3G phone, fragances....hmm...no wonder I'm so broke every month....what to do ?.....

Oh, what the heck.....shopping is fun...buying new stuff is fun....so here's my latest purchase : ))

Pretty isn't it ? Bought it in Sungai Buloh. Wow, there's soooo many choices of flowers/plants/trees in Sungai Buloh...really cheap somemore !! But I went there solely for the orchid. Had always wanted an orchid for my house.

Last weekend, was at Bangsar shopping Village, there's a booth there selling orchids. It's quite expensive although very nice. They are actually for charity, so maybe that's why a bit more expensive. The usually kind of orchids (I don't know the names ok)...they are sold at RM28. The nicer ones (like the one I bought) range from RM100 - RM300 ! ....wah.....too expensive....

So, went to Sungai Buloh....the usual ones are RM12.....while the one I bought cost RM35. Much cheaper lor....

Now, my next mission is to go to Ikea to find a lovely pot for this orchid :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home