Just me

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Update !

Missing in action for such a long time, so many things that I want to blog about.....want to blog about my company's annual dinner (snake alert ! ), Jacky Cheung's Snow Wolf Lake (I think I'm in love with Jackie and Evonne Hsu), and the recent shopping trip in KLCC (MAC alert !)....

Boy, thinking about it make me feel tired already, I did so many things meh ? So, here's a recap :

Company's Annual Dinner :

Nothing special happened, except that I won the Fear Factor contest....what did I need to do ? ...grab a bunch of pebbles from a jar filled with little snakes.....AND with a big phyton around my neck....ta-da..... *smug*...
And what did I win for my little stunt ? A lousy iron.. cis...

Snow Wolf Lake :

Awesome !....totally worth the moo-lah that ....my bro had to fork out to pay for this musical ! Everything from the stage to sound system to the performance was just GREAT ! ...Except for 1 itsy bitsy thingy......watching Jacky Cheung dancing ....Welllll, I'm not saying that Jacky dance badly, in fact he was great ! But I grew up watching Jacky singing love songs, acting in funny movies etc. Watching him dancing ala Gene Kelly is a bit awkward to me. Hey, not just me, my bro felt the same thing....in fact he even closed his eyes because beh tahan....

Shopping Trip in KLCC :

Isetan > Parkson Grand (Stila) > Vinnci > MAC (money all fly away) > Zara



Enough said.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home