Just me

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pixart

I've made this great discover today, while keh poh chi-ing in someone else's blog this morning. It's Pixart ! It's this website that enables you to create a photo album using all your digital photos !

Isn't it about time that something like this comes up ? I mean, it's the digital age, photos are taken digitally and you can digitally enchance your photos anyway you like. I mean, why are we still in the mindset where we need to develop our photos in 3R, 4R, 5R only ? Why not do the whole photo album digitally and print them !

I think this is a neat idea. I've yet to try them yet, but I definitely will when I have the time.

Visit this website if you are interested to Pixart your photos too : http://pixart.com.my/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home