Just me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wedding Photoshoot : 2nd time

After the outdoor wedding photoshoot which was cut short abruptly due to rain, we went to Ulu Yam again 2 days ago. And I'm happy to say that we managed to complete it this time. I'm so very relieved and happy :))

This time, we went to shoot the scene at a waterfall and river. The whole shoot took only 2 hours, since, there's only 2 places to go to and both places are very near to each other. And perhaps fiance and I are already quite 'pro' at doing poses already that we manage to get the poses right quite quickly. Previously, it's was like 'tilt your head more...somemore....ooh, too much....straighten up a bit....tilt somemore..'...blekkk...

The weather was not very good, it's sunny for a while then cloudy sometimes and hazy all the time. I was so worried that it would rain again. I mean, as fun as this was, but it's costly (have to pay for the makeup and take leave from work) and I don't want to drag forever, I just want to finish this and get it done and over with.

We reach there at 1pm and by 3 pm it's all done. Yeah ! At 3 pm, we started to hear rumbling from the sky. And we were like 'rain la rain la...I don't care !' ...kekekeke. And boy did it rain. In Ulu Yam, when it rains it pours. Most of the road were flooded, water was gushing down out from the drains. It was quite an adventure.

Anyway, I'm so happy to report that my photoshoot is finally done. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the pictures to be ready. Then it's going to be another headache inducing process of choosing the photos that we want to be developed to be put into our album.

Can't wait :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home