Just me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Victoria's Secret

Guess what I got as my first wedding gift ?

oh....I think the title of this post already gave it away, didn't it? ..hehe...Yes ! I've got Victoria's Secret ! woohoo!



Actually, there are 3 girls in my company including me who are about to get married this year. So, our thoughtful and not to mention naughty colleagues from US bought each of us something from Victoria's Secret as our wedding gift. It was totally a surprise, the parcel was sent to our boss in the office and he passed it to us!

This is so cool, I've got lingerie from Victoria's Secret all the way from US.

It's sexy and short! AND there's a slit at the dress which goes very high up.

Like I said, I always read US magazine and drool over all the products they have there. And getting Victoria's Secret as a gift is awesome.

I guess the happiest person would be fiance.....no ? :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home