Just me

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just Married

Arrrggg....I'm trying to upload some of the photos of my Registration of Marriage (ROM) since yesterday....but I'm having problem uploading them, I wonder if that's due to my account being upgraded...dang Blogger !

ah yes....Fiance and I are official married ! I'm someone's wife ! wow....

Life's still the same though....it's just making things official I guess.

'hubs' (upgrade from fiance ;P) washed the dishes after dinner yesterday so I would say we are off to a great start ! :))

Ok, back to work now. Gots loads of work to do. I need to finish off all my task before going off for my wedding, and at the same time, attend some training in office.
AND there are things to take care of for the wedding too.
gotta go....bye!



7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home